Introducing the Cybul Radical Solutions roll cage, designed to fit tightly under the hard top roof of MX-5 NA/NB for maximum headroom. It provides superior protection and increases the rigidity of the chassis, ensuring optimal performance on the track.
• All the tubes have laser engraved markings on points of contact with other tubes
• Precision 3D CAD design and 3D scanning of the chassis ensures optimal fit
• Tubes are 3D laser cut and notched for precise assembly
• All tubes are CNC-bent for precision and consistency
• Kit includes laser-cut gussets and reinforcement plates for added strength
• Made of CDS tubes, with 45×2.5mm for the main hoop and 40x2mm for all other tubes to meet FIA Appendix J requirements for roll cage material
• Comes with an installation manual and diagram for easy installation
In the package, you get:
• Laser-cut and engraved, CNC-bent tubes
• Gussets and reinforcement plates
• H-shaped welding practice kit
• Set of bolts and nuts
• Printed installation manual
In our gallery, the first two images are specific renderings of the roll cage version you’re viewing. These depict the precise degree of extension and assembly of the model you are considering. Please note, the additional gallery photos demonstrate the perfect fit of our roll cages when installed, but these are generic representations and might not reflect the exact extension of your selected model.
Our Roll Cage is the perfect addition to any race car, offering superior protection and rigidity of the chassis. Due to the dimensions of the MX-5, please note that the dimensions of the roll cage may not comply with appendix J requirements. We recommend checking the regulations of any events you plan to participate in to ensure that this version meets the necessary requirements for approval.