Processing of personal data
If you provided us with your personal information in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 (general regulation on data protection of the RODO), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is: Paweł Cybulski Cybul Radical Solutions, Gajowa 1 street, 05-120 Legionowo, POLAND, VAT PL5222773811
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) if you place an order, your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the order based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO,
b) if you give your consent, your personal data will be stored on your client account in order to allow you to place orders in our store and to implement them,
c) if you agree, your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes.
2. The recipient of your personal data may be courier, forwarding, transport and postal companies that will receive them in order to deliver your order.
3. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organizations, excluding situations in which it is permitted under applicable law.
4. Your personal data will be kept for an indefinite period, unless you withdraw your consent to their processing. Data on orders will be kept for the time required by tax law and for securing claims related to the implementation of the contract.
5. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to demand rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data.
6. If the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
8. Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but in the case of personal data necessary to perform the contract, their provision is a condition for the conclusion of the contract.
9. Your data will not be used for automated decision making, including on the basis of profiling.
Information about cookies
This Policy applies to “cookie” files and refers to the pages of the online store cybul.eu, operated by the company Paweł Cybulski Cybul Radical Solutions, Gajowa 1 street, 05-120 Legionowo, POLAND, VAT PL5222773811 (hereinafter: online store).
What are “cookies”?
“Cookies” should be understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in end-user devices intended for using the websites of an online store. These files allow to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website of the online store tailored to its individual preferences. “Cookies” usually contain the name of the website of the online store from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
“Cookies” are used to customize the content of online store pages to user preferences and to optimize the use of online store websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses the online store, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
What kind of “cookies” do we use?
There are two types of “cookie” files – “session” and “permanent”. The first of them are temporary files that remain on the user’s device until logging out from the online store website or disabling the software (web browser). “Persistent” files remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually removed by the user.
Do “cookies” contain personal data?
No personal data is stored in “cookies”.
By default, the software used for browsing websites allows by default to place “cookies” on the end device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookie” files in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Limiting the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the store’s website.