This product was designed for the most demanding customers looking for E36 and Z3 M60/M62 engine swap kit. The only problem-free solution with a lifetime, no-questions-asked oil pressure warranty.
- 100% bolt-on solution – no welding is required
- The engine fits under the bonnet – it’s fully closeable
- Alpina-like position of the engine ensures correct weight distribution
- 1,5mm TIG-welded oil pan is the lightest solution on the market
- Lifetime warranty for the oil pressure valve – thanks to the custom-made valve your oil pressure will always be stock-like
- The front-rear position of the engine is steplessly adjustable
- No modifications to the bodyshell are required, the bonnet closes without lowering the subframe
- Fits RHD and LHD cars
- Comes as a complete set – with all the parts needed to place the engine in the engine bay
In the package you get:
- Oil pan
- Engine mounts
- 90ShA polyurethane engine pillows
- Gearbox blanking bracket
- Modification of the pump, or or you can modify it yourself following our instructions (depending on the chosen option)
- Set of bolts and nuts
An intermediate steering shaft with a smaller diameter is required when using X5 headers. It’s available in our shop, it will be suggested during the checkout.
Depending on the chosen gearbox, modification of the driveshaft, gearbox mount and gear leaver may be required.
Kit requires using pump and chain from E32, E34, E38 or E39.
UK and US prices exclude VAT tax. Please note, that prices in GBP exclude VAT tax. Customers from Ireland will have to pay +23% of VAT tax.